BAtips is now a group blog and needs writers and contributors like you. If you have visited Buenos Aires, or live in BA, now you can post your tips and articles directly to BAtips.com.
It’s okay to promote your business or website in the article if it is related to Buenos Aires but please note that the main purpose of BAtips is to share useful information that will help people enjoy a successful trip to Buenos Aires.
To become a BAtips Contributor, contact CJ at firstname.lastname@example.org for a password.
Thank you for sharing your Buenos Aires knowledge!
BAtips Contributor Guidelines
1) Posts must provide useful information on Buenos Aires travel, tango, tourism or accommodations for people who will be visiting Buenos Aires.
2) It’s okay to promote your business, service or website in the article if it is related to Buenos Aires but please do this at the end of the post.
3) Each post must be 300 words or longer.
4) Submissions must be 100% exclusively written by you. Submissions cannot not be plagiarized or in violation of another author’s copyright. Each post must be unique and not posted anywhere else on the web.
5) Your author credit will be posted with the article. You can also include a link to your website in your profile. There is no payment for articles. Once submitted, articles become property of batips.com.
To get started, contact CJ at email@example.com for a password.Uncategorized